Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A bit overdue but here it is

Good Friday was awesome indeed. Jofan and i went out on an adventure:) read more about it here. I'm finally starting to believe that the small things that we do sometimes can do wonders even without us realizing it. Before we head out, I was kindda freaking out the night before. What if things didn't go well? What if all that we planned, turns out to be something really stupid when we really thought it was amazing? What if this, what if that.

Omtot. All the What Ifs.

I really really did felt weird at first. We didn't do much for the first 20 minutes or so with me being so disorganized most of the time. But after some heartfelt prayer, we set off.

We were looking for beggers but there weren't many actually at first. Oh, well. We met some cobblers (one of them was real funny i tell ya), hawkers, a few beggars and even a homeless lady. We bought them some burgers but I know its never enough. We can help their physical hunger but what about the spiritual?

I went back to Pasar Seni area the other day and she's still there. What else can we help her with?

I slowly realize the things that i did really made an impact, either on the people that help was given or on the people around me. Jofan's really enthusiastic about doing it again and his enthusiasm is spreading. Now, more people are gonna join us the next time. I wonder where the holy spirit would bring us?

I love You=)

No comments: