Wednesday, December 09, 2009

New Moon

At first, I promised myself that i wouldn't watch New Moon. This was due to the fact that i might go crazyy again and yea, its hard to stop the craziness. However, all thanks to Fatin, i found myself sitting in Cinema 1 with NM starting in 2minueto. sigh. But thank God that im still sane:)

The movie wasn't that bad actually. Although the thing still looked spastic if compared to the book, i find it quite.. ok:) Too little Emmet though:( oh well, like what eera said, the movie cant satisfy everyone.

******

Its now December. Reflection time moU?

Although i've been involved in many pretty cool events this year, i cant help but feel like i've squandered my time away. I havent check back on which goals that i've achieved, i hope it'll be most of it. I want more, like how i felt after the rally with Philip Mantofa. I want more. It didn't felt like it ended there. But i also definately didnt feel like i've done much after that either. sigh. Perhaps its meant to be continued..

Form4 has definately taught me many many things. Like how not to judge a book by its cover. People that i've arrogantly thought that "were not worth my time" has turned out to be great friends. Im sorry for ever thinking like that.

I also realised that with age comes the responsibility. Responsibility as a leader, as a student, as a person itself. No more being vague with details, no more just-follow-the-seniors, no more ignorance towards careful planning. Everything has to be planned out in details. From planning things for band, YC events or shopping outings even. No escape. So far, I havent been able to meet my dad's standard of Extreme Planning. But i guess when i get there, i'd be happier coz then he wont have to nag me=.=

Oh well, life's a journey, right?

No comments: