Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I ran my 5km:) who ever knew right? went to pj area to run and pray. Before the whole event, i did not think that i would do it like i did. i just thought i'd do my best to finish it. probably finish it with huffing and puffing but finish it. and i did. i really really did.. and it is by focusing on God that i got my strength to finish it. thank You.. thank You Jesus for running that race 2000 years ago. that long road to the cross.. all that so i could draw strength from You.

Now that i've begun to grow, i realize how differently i could turn out.. and im so glad i have You.. coz i can look to You whenever i need help.. whenever i feel like im going fail something, i ask and You come. there are so many times when i know that i dnt deserve it Lord but You helped me anyway.. You brought me through. All my A's belongs to You.. all my achievements are Yours.. school means nuts to me right now.. i would rather spend my time in church, in your house where people love You.



i want Your presence. it is only there that i can change.

No comments: